Here you will find the songs we will be worshipping with each week as well as any other material that may be of help.
Be sure to Refresh the web page before watching in case there have been any updates.
Dear Church Family,
I am excited to write this letter to you! This letter is to inform you of and detail for you our Regathering Plan for Trinity Baptist Church. Our time apart has been both informing and hard. It has informed us of the importance of Christian Community. We are designed by God to be together in Christ-centered fellowship. Without it, the living out of our faith grows increasingly difficult. That also means that being apart has been hard. Absence does make the heart grow fonder, and I hope that the absence from this body of believers has shown you and reminded you of how much you love this church family and how much you are loved by this church family.
Such a reminder of love and necessity should make us eager to be back together again! So, with God answering our prayer to bring us back together, the following tentative plan is how we will proceed. This plan is subject to change depending on either good or bad changes pertaining to COVID-19 and the safety of our Church Family.
We will begin to phase back into the normal life and ministries of our church beginning on May 17th. Every two weeks we will add something back into the routine. These additions will depend on how well the previous two weeks go. We will begin on May 17th with Sunday Morning Worship ONLY. There will be no Bible Study Groups, no breakfast and coffee, no nursery, and no Sunday Evening Studies. As things go well, in two weeks’ time, May 31st, we will add our Bible Study Groups back at 9:30am. This will include all Bible Study Groups. Zoom meetings throughout the week will continue until May 31st after which they may continue past that date as Group leaders desire. Zoom meetings could still be a good way for continued growth and encouragement. Next, during the week of June 3rd, we will add back our Wednesday Night Activities. This will include children ministries, youth ministries, and adult prayer times. Finally, our Sunday Night Studies will be resumed sometime in June.
Here is another way to put it:
- May 17th – Sunday Morning Worship ONLY
- May 31st – Add Bible Study Groups at 9:30am
- June 3rd – Add Wednesday Night Activities
- June TBD – Sunday Night Studies
All of these plans are subject to change. If things seem to be going well, then some dates may be moved up or combined. If things seem to go poorly or put people in serious jeopardy, then some things may be postponed. We will be continually evaluating and informing the church as to the progress of our Regathering Plan.
As Doug put it in our pastor meeting, we are trying to move quick enough, but also cautiously enough to care for all our members – those eager to be back and those with some concern or hesitancy. Please know, your pastors are working to develop a wise and God-honoring plan. We are not just making things up as we go. Please pray for God to continue to give us insight and discernment. Pray for all things to go smoothly. And please pray for us to be united in our patience and understanding as we navigate this process.
For the time being, we will follow our original procedures. I am including them below:
We are reminding you that it is very important for you to thoroughly wash your hands after contact or restroom use. Please use soap and warm water. Wash for 20 seconds. This is the best measure to keep yourself free from illness.
We are limiting contact and exposure in every way we can:
- The offering plate will not be passed around. Instead, a box will be designated at the entrance of our building for you to continue to give to the church.
- We are asking that there be no handshakes, hugs, or unnecessary interaction. Please still be friendly and loving, just not touching.
- We are asking that you do NOT touch or interact with babies or children in any way. Be mindful of concerned mothers and fathers, and of the vulnerability of babies to this and all illness.
- We are asking that you be mindful of those who are older, more susceptible, and who have other health issues as you interact with them, sit next to them, or visit with them.
We are asking that if you are sick or have been around someone who is sick that you please stay home. You may feel ok, but we do not want to pass our illness on to others.
- This means that if you have any of the following issues/symptoms you should stay home: cough, vomiting, diarrhea, nasal discharge of an uncommon color or nature, fever, or any other symptom of an illness. All individuals must be fever and symptom free for 24 hours without medication before returning.
- If you see someone get sick please inform one of the pastors immediately.
- When sneezing or coughing, please do so into a Kleenex and them promptly throw the Kleenex into the trash.
We have extra material to wipe down and clean all surfaces like door handles, counters, equipment, etc. There will be Kleenex available all throughout the auditorium.
Please take advantage of using our hand sanitizer located at both entrances to the auditorium. Please do not use more than is necessary. One pump/squirt is plenty.
We encourage each person to use their best judgement on whether or not they should attend.
We dearly love you all and have your safety and well-being, and the safety and well-being of your family and our entire church, in mind. Please remember, we are not medical experts. We are simply trying to make decisions off of the data and information given to us. Please never hesitate to reach out to us with further questions. We sincerely look forward to seeing you all again!